Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hammer Down Scriblin Hard

From time to time I get a little sidetracked from my art by my love for motorsickles.Sometimes I do need a mental break from painting and such things.
My brains frying like eggs on a hot street, idea overload, the smell of an unwashed vest to remind me of the great times and the bad on my motorsickle ,surrounded by art of present and past heroes I create these images for you to enjoy, wear on your skin or clothes or whatever the hell you please to do with them I take my motorbike ramblins that take place inside my head and bring em to life. These here have kept me busy the past few weeks. Enjoy amigos there is a shit ton more coming

3 comments:

Johnny said...

Man, I have got to come down there sometime to get a piece from you.

Love this stuff.

alanbergtattoos said...

thanks man,that would be awesome if you did,let me know if your ever in town and well make it happen,im in Ball Ground Ga

J-Rod said...

Great art and great way to state what goes on in the head of someone with ideas. Very cool.